Founder / President:
Daniel A. Draper, CPA
Mr. Draper has more than fifteen years of experience with a big four public accounting firm, most recently as a Director with PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP performing fixed asset tax consulting.
He has extensive experience in performing cost segregation studies, depreciation studies, real and personal property tax consulting and valuation.
Mr. Draper has performed construction cost segregation studies for many clients in the financial, insurance, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, retail, information technology, hospitality, warehouse/distribution, health care, grocery, petroleum, energy production, and aeronautics industries. He has successfully defended multiple projects before the Internal Revenue Service.
Dan has an appraisal background and has valued over $2 billion of real and personal property including apartment complexes, hotels, branch banks, office buildings, supermarkets, a paper mill, a wood to energy power plant, a cement plant, hydro electric facilities and service stations. In addition to office and retail type personal property, Mr. Draper has valued specialized machinery and equipment relating to specific industrial uses.
Mr. Draper received a Bachelor of Science degree with High Distinction in Accounting from Babson College and has the following Memberships and Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants Member (MSCPA)
- International Association of Assessing Officers Member (IAAO)
- International Association of Assessing Officers, Personal Property Section Member (IAAO)